Thursday 25 May 2017
Crime tsunami continues – Daniel Andrews caught stealing policies
Daniel Andrews continues to steal or partially copy more Liberal Nationals law and order policies.
If the Premier is going to copy our policies, he should do it right instead of half-hearted, piecemeal measures.
These are just some of the Liberal Nationals law and order policies that Daniel Andrews has stolen or part copied:
- No cash for scrap
- Making carjacking a criminal offence
- Tougher bail conditions
- Youth Supermax
- No body, no parole
- Naming of violent youth offenders
- Keeping parolee murderers like Craig Minogue behind bars
- Moving youth justice from DHHS to Department of Justice (Corrections Victoria)
- More assistance for victims of crime
- Deporting non-citizen violent criminals
- Boosting police numbers
- Tougher sentencing provisions
But like everything Daniel Andrews does on law and order, he’s been too slow and too weak.